The final days of pancreatic cancer?

My grandmother is currently suffering from pancreatic cancer, she was diagnosed in January 08 and was ineligible for treatment for she was too weak physically. We have had Hospice come in to our home two to three times a week to monitor her, and I think she may be down to her final days. What are symptoms like... show more My grandmother is currently suffering from pancreatic cancer, she was diagnosed in January 08 and was ineligible for treatment for she was too weak physically. We have had Hospice come in to our home two to three times a week to monitor her, and I think she may be down to her final days. What are symptoms like near the end? Has anyone seen the decline themselves and can you give me a general timeline of symptoms?
Update: My grandmother is currently suffering from pancreatic cancer, she was diagnosed in January 08 and was ineligible for treatment for she was too weak physically. We have had Hospice come in to our home two to three times a week to monitor her, and I think she may have only a few days. What are symptoms like near the... show more My grandmother is currently suffering from pancreatic cancer, she was diagnosed in January 08 and was ineligible for treatment for she was too weak physically. We have had Hospice come in to our home two to three times a week to monitor her, and I think she may have only a few days. What are symptoms like near the end? Has anyone seen the decline themselves and can you give me a general description of symptoms?