Ride Max at Disneyland?

I only have a few hours at Disneyland in a few weeks. Has anyone used the Ridemax software? Supposedly it drastically reduces your wait times.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I used to sell tickets to Disneyland, and spoke with dozens of people about ridemax. I don't know how they do it, but it actually works as advertised. My best guess is that ride times and attendance patterns can be predicted based on past history. If you have people to observe such things (nice job, I'd like to have it), you can predict line times with uncanny accuracy.

Everyone with whom I have spoken on this sings its praises. They all say it's worth it.

• 3 years ago

Ridemax Disneyland

• 1 decade ago

Ridemax is a program that uses statistics on the wait times in Disneyland to give you an itinerary of the order and times you should try to go on rides. In my experience it is a great way to get the most out of your time. Many people that I know have used it ended up being far ahead of schedule in getting through all that they wanted to do. There is also a couple other alternatives, one that I have heard of but not used is tourguidemike.com which I have heard several good things about.

hope that helps!

Source(s): ridemax.com , tourguidemike.com
  • 4 years ago

Most of the more popular rides fit up to 4 people. If not its usually two to a car but many cars so u will be able to go on the rides with ur whole group :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

never heard of it- the only thing I know about is the FastPass which you can get 1 of every 2 hours and gets you in the shorter line. Sorry your trip is so rushed- it usually takes at least 2 full days to get through Disneyland. and you're going when it's crowded! have fun anyway!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.