?

hey CHRISTIANS AND ATHEIST, could you play role reversal??

if you were offered $10 million dollars cash tax free to convince ALL of your family and friends that you had a conversion and had gone to the other side, could you do it?

it would have to be for one calendar year and you could not reveal that it was a deception or you would be disqualified.

could you actually convince all of the people you are closest too that you had become the unthinkable a Christian or atheist?

in order to get the cash you would have to fool ALL of them....

would you do it and....

could you pull it off??

i meant to say atheists obviously.

Best Answer

I could do it!

Nobody I know, religious or not, is as interested in this subject as much as I am. None of them are sad people with no life!

I really could fool them all!

In fact, many think I am really an Agnostic, such is my interest! I am half way there already!

Would I do it?

Yes, on one condition! After a year I would be free to tell the truth, that I had only done it for the money, which would be mine to keep!

You could do a lot of good with $10 million...

Later;

This is a light hearted question for an Atheist. I would like to add that if I was religious, I would see it differently!

Cassandra, If I had your faith, I would agree with your answer to this question. It is the only answer a true believer could give!

Respect!

For 10 million, I would murder all of my friends and family so I wouldn't need to convince anyone.

Just kidding, I would have no problem lying to everyone for 1 year as long as I could explain after that one year what really happened. Then I'd buy them all cars as an apology.

For 10 million, i could homicide all of my acquaintances and relatives so i does not could desire to convince absolutely everyone. purely kidding, i could have not got any difficulty mendacity to all people for a million 3 hundred and sixty 5 days as long as i could desire to describe after that one 3 hundred and sixty 5 days what particularly exceeded off. Then i could purchase all of them autos as an apology.

No. You don't seem to understand the power of God or the heart of a true believer. People have been martyred for their faith in Christ and in defense of the gospel. They have been beheaded, sawn in two, crucified, tortured, made destitute, exiled....this wasn't only 2,000 years ago, but occurs today in places like China, India, even here in the States where a young girl was gunned down in a classroom because she refused to deny her faith in Christ.

So your question is beyond insulting. I can't deny your right to ask it, but I will say that any professed believer who takes you up on such a ridiculous offer isn't saved and doesn't know Christ in their hearts. (But that may answer your question about atheists being able to pull off acting like believers....the churches are full of them)

Would I do it? Absolutely never. Could I pull it off? I would never be ignorant enough or Godless enough to try.

With my family, it wouldn't be difficult.

I could announce "Hey everyone, I'm a Christian now!"

And they would say "Really?"

And I'd say "Ya!"

And they'd go "OK", and that would be the end of it.

Pretty easy way to collect $10 million. Where do I sign up?

I could TOTALY pull it off. I know just about every lame Christian argument there is. Yes, I'd love to give that a go!

Hell yea. For 10 million, I could fake my way through a year of religion...

Done and done. I could easily do this for $10 million.

no Im very serious about my religion and care enough to stand up for my beliefs without deception.

fraid not

i could fool all bar one

my boyf

he knows me far too well and would know i was up to something

the rest tho, very likely