POLL:Do you beleive in ghosts.??

yes. i spelled 'beleive' wrong. dont tease me.

(you dont have to read this if you dont want to)

when i lived in the UK i heard tonnnnnns of ghost stories and i saw tonnnnss of haunted sites so those got me scared enough to beleive in ghosts. but ever since ive moved to america, ive never got scared of anything. i guess its because england has been there for longer and creepier people live there. haha

-dan.dan.dan.

thank you. thank you. thank you.

Favorite Answer

omg, your so lucky you lived in england, i would die to go there lol. anywayssssssssss.

yeah i kinda do believe in ghosts, im afride to go downstairs in my house in the night time because i think the ghosts are down there having a party :( ! lol. and im actually scared to answer this question because a ghost might come and attack me now................................

=] seeyah!

hmm, I guess no. but I do get freaked out sometimes if I'm hearing weird noises at night and stuff lol. I've never actually been to a haunted site before though..

when i moved back to canada a couple of years ago, me and my friends decided to go on the haunted tour of ottawa... and that day i started to believe in ghosts... i was just so creeped out, also since that tour i have never gone skating on the rideau canal ever again(i mean without pissing myself when i saw anything "scary")

Yes I live with one!

Yes.

hell yeah i *beleive* - i think the house i live in now is haunted or cursed or somehting

i think my sisters house is haunted too- its a really old house- i was there house sitting and pet sitting once alone and i was just playing video games *slash* watching tv and i kept hearing wierd noises from differnt places- there was no one there but me and the dog was right next to me sleeping- and everytime i went to see what it was i didnt find anything!

her house freaks me

-crush.crush.crush

- your welcome.your welcome.your welcome

sure do...lived with ghosts for 16 years~

yes

no.. i dont actually.

i have never experienced anything like that or anything else supernatural.

wow you live in america .. cool, i wish i could move there UK sucks.

Yes...