Why does Germany hate Tokio Hotel?

I mean I get it, they're obviously not the ~amazing geniuses~ of the musical world, but they're just 4 boys living out their dream and they've put Germany on the map for so many people. So maybe I dont get it?

Update:

lets see how many homophobic and illogical comments i can count...

Update 2:

also, once again, its not bill's fault he was born with feminine features...does it really bother everyone that much to the point of hate?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't worry.

It's not only Germany who hate the band.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

i never heard of that

i think that its their fellow german artist who hates them

they're currently and only really famous one that came from germany in a long time

TH are extremely famous that they're famous all over europe and america and now mexico

these current german artists are not able to do that

also, probably because they;re singing in not their mother tongue, i mean they still do, but now thye're singing in english

maybe of bill's look

which i love!!!!

• Raia
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I don't think Germany hates them. I mean, look at all of their (mostly female) fans in the videos that are going crazy.

• flaig
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

ought to you clarify what Tokio inn is? extreme question,i do no longer who they are, yet in line with what human beings mentioned, they sound lke they suck.... yet Germany does produce great bands like Kreator.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Because Tokio Hotel is no David Hasselhoff

• 1 decade ago

i don't know for sure why because they're from germany. maybe their style of the fact that bill klautz looks like a girl. or their songs are in english

• Morgan
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Hermaphrodites.

• 1 decade ago

cuz tokio hotel is gay and germans dont want to be represented by queers

• idk, cuz they look like girls. all of them look like girls exept for gustauv

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.