(1) They believe that only their church members will be saved, The Watchtower, Feb, 15, 1979, p. 30.
(2) They do not believe in the Trinity.
(3) They believe Jesus is the archangel Michael.
(4) They believed that Jesus began his invisible rule over the earth in 1914, The Truth Shall Make You Free, p. 300.
(5) They believe The Holy Spirit is a force, not alive, Reasoning from the Scriptures, 1985, pp. 406-407."
(6) The Witnesses believe that Jesus was resurrected, but only "as a spirit creature". They are taught that God disposed of Jesus' earthly body so no one else could see it.
(7) They believe that the unsaved do not go to a place of eternal punishment, but cease to exist.
(8) They believe that only 144,000 of the saved will go to heaven. All the other JW's that are faithful to the WT will live in a new paradise on earth under God's reign.
(9) They prohibit blood transfusions no matter how ill their family member is.
They set their beliefs on whatever the Watchtower says. . . In my opinion, you did a disservice to this child by promising the mother that he would be brought up as a JW (Hopefully you had your fingers crossed when you said this :D). God wiling he will drift away from this dangerous religion on his own.