Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicLyrics · 1 decade ago

What message is the song "scotty doesn't know" trying to get across?

The song scotty doesnt know by Lustra is like my favorite song, but i listened to the lyrics a couple of times, and it seems that the message isnt what i expected. its still the best song ever haha. ;) idk i just wanted intrerperatations(sp?) from other people. thanks!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Scotty's girlfriend is cheating on him and Scotty is too nieve to notice.

Source(s): I like the song too...it's on my ipod
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Lennon is familiar with in improve, he's pointing with regard to the incoming new international order a Godless society in the making. yet he replaced into ignorant from the actuality that the destiny society he imagined is a private employer without verify and stability designed to enslave the full inhabitants..

• DId you hear that song from the movie "Eurotrip"? The song is about scotty's girlfriend cheating on him, and he has no clue...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Scotty's girlfriend is cheating on him, and he is very trusting and unaware of it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.