whats going on!?

my lmp was 3/8/08 and my 6week and 10week u/s also stated that my due date was 12-13-08(which is right on point with my lmp)well i went to my 13week 5day u/s yesterday and now they are saying i am 14weeks and 5days and that my due date is now 12-06-08 how is that possible when i know for a fact 3-8-08 was my lmp was i looked up info on the conceive caculators and its saying if im due the 6th than my lmp had to be the 1st which it wasnt!i dont get this at all than to make matters worse i cheated on my bf 5days be4 my period(but the next morning i went and took the morning after pill just so i wouldnt have any miss happs with this other guy) so did i get preg be4 my period(3/3/08) i did take the morning after pill the next morning after havin sex with the guy i cheated with than my period came on the 8th)i took preg test and they were negative i finally took one on april 6th and it was postive so whats going on!

Favorite Answer

The further along you are the less accurate ultrasounds are. For example...according to my period i'm due Aug. 30th, but ultrasounds are telling me August 8th, but I never got sent for an U/S until i was 21 weeks. Babies all grow at different rates, so it's easy for it to be a few days off. My boyfriend and I weren't even having sex before December 8th, which is when they're saying i got pregnant (some time in November) nor was I with anyone else. So i wouldn't worry too much about it being a few days off.

As far as I know... Chances are, that if your LMP was "normal" (meaning normal for YOU in length, etc.), it was a "true" period, and you probably were not pregnant yet. However, if it was light or really short, it could have been a sort of spotting that often occurs right after conception. A previous answer was correct: When you have an U/S done, the due date is determined by the SIZE of the baby... not the LMP or anything else.

Personally, you may be better off doing whatever you have to do to NOT stress about the paternity for the next 9 months - which might mean fessing up to your boyfriend. Your stress can really hurt the baby - and he/she should be your focus now. Just my 2 cents.

the reason that they do ultrasounds if for them to find out when you are due, to see if everything is ok, and basically to see if everything is going on track. im not sure what you are asking but im going to try and give you as much info as possible. the morning after pill is only 80% effective so there you have a problem. and as far the tests you might have not had enough hormones in your system yet or you test couldnt detect them. well, good luck!

It could be that the baby is measuring big. My 2nd childs due date was changed twice.. first it was moved back and then it was put back to the original. Even though you got your period that can happen if you got pregnant that close to it. I would make sure no matter when you do give birth you get testing for the babies sake. You dont want it to have time without its father. Good luck.

Source(s): Mom of 3 and surrogate

No worries! My first pregnancy had 3 due dates, January 4,7 or 15th. It all depends on the size of the baby.

Good Luck!

• C F

if you are pregnant go to maury when the baby is born. you messed up and and had sex with two guys to close together and now you dont know who your baby daddy is maybe you should of only spread your legs to one person and not two then you would know who the father is. just tell both of them that you cheated and now you dont know hwo the father is. and go get a test done.

recheck it is not possible any way....second test might be giving wrong results.cause it doesn't happen before 5-6 days of period. It happens only before 12 days ok.

Huh?

• bahahah :) your a loser .

that doesnt make sense .

OMG