Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anyone know any restaurant discount offers? I know www.toptable.com & www.themidweekdiningclub.com?

Money is tight and I'm looking to make a saving on eating out at restaurants. I tried downloading free vouchers online before, but they're usually out of date. Since then I signed up for Toptable, but The Midweek Dining Club (www.themidweekdiningclub.com) was actually better for me as it has more retaurants in Brighton (UK). I'm looking for similar services to this who might offer more restaurants near me (BN1). Also if anyone knows any other discount clubs or services that would be useful??

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

www.lastminute.com sometimes you can get a meal and a club nite for less than the meal, or choose from a range of deals, like set menu for £10 or 25% or £5 off, that kind of thing.

• restaurant.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.