Anyone know any restaurant discount offers? I know www.toptable.com & www.themidweekdiningclub.com?

Money is tight and I'm looking to make a saving on eating out at restaurants. I tried downloading free vouchers online before, but they're usually out of date. Since then I signed up for Toptable, but The Midweek Dining Club (www.themidweekdiningclub.com) was actually better for me as it has more retaurants in Brighton (UK). I'm looking for similar services to this who might offer more restaurants near me (BN1). Also if anyone knows any other discount clubs or services that would be useful??

Favorite Answer

www.lastminute.com sometimes you can get a meal and a club nite for less than the meal, or choose from a range of deals, like set menu for £10 or 25% or £5 off, that kind of thing.

• restaurant.com