D-link router configuration server 192.168.0.1 not working?!?

I've tried to gain access to it but it doesn't work. It just says the page was taking too long to respond and couldn't?
Update: I know how to set up a router, however my dad decided to do it last time, therfore it isn't working now as he thought he'd take it upon himself to create a network on a computer other than the one connected to the main router. I believe this is why I can't access the server from this computer,... show more I know how to set up a router, however my dad decided to do it last time, therfore it isn't working now as he thought he'd take it upon himself to create a network on a computer other than the one connected to the main router.

I believe this is why I can't access the server from this computer, i've tried resetting the router but it still doesn't reset the whole connection or let me access the server? Isn't there any other way I can just restart anything from normal?
5 answers