happy asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

j改善英文行動七. 希望大家盡力幫忙

希望大家盡力指出我錯處

狠心批改,不必留情.

並且希望說明錯的原因

感謝

nanotechnology

I saw a magazine about the nanotechnology today.

Let me told you what was the nanotechnology and how it was improtant. The nanotechnology can change the properties of materials. Taking a brick as example, scientist utilise nanotechnology to change a brick's pattern of atom to make it more hard and durable so people can destruct a hard house. Also, nanotechnology can apply in many consumer products such as cosmetics, apparel and building.

Now, do you think that the nanotechnology is magical?

Rating
  • A
    Best Answer

I saw a magazine (passage/text, magazine should contain a lot of different information) about the nanotechnology today.

Let me told (tell, use base form after let) you what was (is, use present tense for a fact) the nanotechnology and how it was improtant (is important). The nanotechnology can change the properties of materials (material, uncountable). Taking a brick as example, scientist (some scientists) utilise nanotechnology to change a (the) brick's pattern of atom to make it more hard and durable so people can destruct a hard house. Also, nanotechnology can apply in many consumer products such as cosmetics, apparel and building.

唔好意思 候選編號 001

因為我忘了選最住回答,導致而家投票

我會選擇你候選編號 001

I am sorry that what I doen,

I hope you can help me again.