How do you use the coverflow option when using a playlist with the IPOD touch?

I made a playlist of random artists from numerous albums. I want the playlist to have a single cover when I view my music using the coverflow option. Right now it creates a cover for every song in the playlist individually, so rather then have one album cover per playlist I end up with like 30. Is there any way to change this? Thanks in advance!

• Tina
    Favorite Answer

no...cover flow is per song/album...if u want the same coverflow pic to show for every song in the playlist, set the coverflow as the pic u want for every song in that particular playlist

I have the ipod touch and i turn it to the side to acecces the cover flow.