Todd on OLTL. PFFFFTTTT?

Personally, I hate the fact that OLTL totally tries to whitewash the fact that Todd brutally raped Marty. I mean, I find it totally disgusting that he'd even have the heart to go off on Cole about "raping" Starr when he knew fully well that the sex was consensual after he did that to Marty and the... show more Personally, I hate the fact that OLTL totally tries to whitewash the fact that Todd brutally raped Marty.
I mean, I find it totally disgusting that he'd even have the heart to go off on Cole about "raping" Starr when he knew fully well that the sex was consensual after he did that to Marty and the only person who had the balls to bring it up was John.
I equally find it unrealistic that Marty "forgave" Todd. Please, no one forgets being gang-raped. And no one entirely forgives the one who 1) orchestrated it all 2) raped her first and 3) shoved the sweatshirt down her throat to keep her quiet.

Anyone else agrees with me?