Do white men find mixed raced women more attractive than white women?

My boyfreind right now has a thing of mixed raced girls and I white and blonde , he told me most white men do is this true and why cause i think im much more attractive I dont buy fake hair and i am blonde swedish

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

First of all to say you wouldnt want contact with a mixed race girl because there are a lot of diseases about is just ignorant and very unenlightened.

But for the girl who asked the question:

No, your bf can not make a statement that most white men like mixed girls. Every man has different taste. Don't worry about him, you should drop him for someone who loves you for you regardless of your hair color or skin color. And by the way most mixed girls dont buy fake hair, we have beautiful hair of our own....dont lump us together with some of the other girls you have seen. You should never generalize like that until you have met and seen every living person on the planet.

• 1 decade ago

Any race would do me, but I spent 6 years in Trinidad where there are many mixes of race and I must admit they were some of the most beautiful women I have met. Externally and internally I might add.

Cosmopolitan Port-Of-Spain!

• 4 years ago

this is a silly question. im 100% black and i get more white guys hitting on me than people of my own race, but I do live in a big city thats pretty diverse. i feel like no one cares about this stuff anymore (at least where i live). this isn't 1952. you should date whoever treats you well.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It depends on the woman and the preferences of the man but I'd say yes, there is something alluring about the appearance of mixed-race women.

• 1 decade ago

well i personally think it depends on the guy but my bf hates mixed women so it depends but i know alot of dark men that like white girls

i dont think there is a answer to that cause everyguy has diffrent taste

• 3 years ago

I think blonde hair is actually sexiest, but brown hair can end up being really sexy too. Black hair is never sexy. It's just really uninteresting and boring and flatters few caractère. Blonde hair looks best with azure eyes.

• Nita
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I have usually thought blonde was beautiful, i will certainly always think the same.

• 1 decade ago

my sons gf, is mixed race ,( we r white,) it makes no difference

wot color , its more about apperance an personality, alto it shud b personality 1st, but if we are all honest 1st impressions is apperance, an private...u r just rude

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

how many times do you want to ask this??? you've asked about 6 questions and all of them are the same thing

Source(s): thinks you're really dave 42 from rotherham ;-)
  • 1 decade ago

You have asked this same question now for over 10 months & sophie you used to be Black not blonde !! Please make your mind up !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.