What is being noble?
I hear alota young women described as being so noble n stuff? What is being noble? What other characteristics is it associate dwith?? Thanks.
- wojeck_fanLv 41 decade agoFavorite Answer
It is an expression or word, which basically means to be committed to morality,.. ( Devotion to do good for the good of others)...IE:, To take a stance against injustice, or corruption. Or to be Honourable to sacrifice your life in the service of ones country.
To be devoted to an ideal. Helping the less fortunate, a worth while endeavour.....The word noble,....
Fighting for or being kind...Trying to do your best in everything humanly possible.
A noble cause: is an idealistic task, because it is trying to do what is worthy or worth while.... in the best interest of all!....Understand?
- vitrauxLv 61 decade ago
Nobility is a characteristic trait, usually defined by ones deeds, but in olden times it could also be heredity, like royalty. Some use it as a mark of someone that thinks their high and mighty. And it was also an English gold coin.
- 1 decade ago
Nobility is in 80% of the cases just a gorgeous mask ball outfit of the ego. In the other 20% it indeed implies being generous, forgiving, giving, caring, helping, moral, but then it`s usually mistaken for and mistreated as foolishness.
- Dark Lord...Lv 61 decade ago
Noble, is just a shortened word for the nobility, Sirs / Nights, the lords, barons, dukes,, in one way or another, just of being of Noble birth, the chain going toward being of royalty, etc, etc, etc...
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.