what does "felt yu up.." mean?

my ex bf told me this

it's the guy who felt u up about 2 years ago ? lol i hope its refreshed now :D lol

what does it suppose to mean?? FELT UP?

nd what do yu think i should tell him?? he was my ex bf about 2 Years ago!!

Favorite Answer

Kissin' and boobie squeezing and the like. No "sex".

Lol its english slang. It means the guy who was touching you in an affectionate/romatic/inappropiate manner.

HAHAHA about the above comment. means he felt privcate places that intimate people touch and play with. places where if someone you didnt know touched it would be disrespectful.

To be felt up is when someone (usually a boy) touches someone elses personal body parts (a girls chest, butt, exc.).

it means the guy who had his hands all over you, ran his hands over you, either hooked up with you, or just plain make out session... so he probably is saying

its the guy who had his hands all over you 2 years ago?

Felt Up could mean grabbed your boobs or another part of your body.

it means that he, (the guy) put his hands in places that you would consider private. and u let him have is way with his hands on your body. it does not mean that u enjoyed it. just that he did it. (the guy ?) not your bf.

Fondled, groped, rubbed, squeezed.

it means he groped u, touched u in places, rubbed against u, u kinda get my drift. And no, no sex is involved.

it means your too young two years ago and maybe even now

like gettin felt "up". touched inappropriately