Can anyone tell me anything about the company hdcon international?

I just received a product request from hdcon ( as in "con artist")today on alibaba.com.

Here's part of the letter: Dear sir/madam,

We are the garment accessories importer and wholesaler over the years in the United States, which has experienced phenomenal growth rate, our business involve widely,( lace,line,pin,zipper,buttons,satin ribbon ,velcro,badges, hot fix,etc). We have successfully serviced over 16 factories for clothing and we hope to touch the 20 mark by the end of this year.

To meet the increasing demand for merchandise we have seen the need for ....

We would be interested very much in getting familiar with the products that you have. We request you to keep us posted about any garment accessories available with you which can be suitably met our company's need ...

Their English is broken so I'm thinking it's a scam. I doubt they are even in the US. Has anyone dealt with them?

• Favorite Answer

I WANT TO BUY THE PRODUCT YOU ARE SELLING ON ALIBABA.COM

Dear sir/madam,

We are the wall materials importer and wholesaler over the years in the United States, which has experienced phenomenal growth rate, our business involve widely, (wallpaper, wall paper, drywall, flower wallpaper, wall coverings, etc). We have successfully serviced over 65 stores and we hope to touch the 100 markets by the end of this year.

To meet the increasing demand for merchandise we have seen the need for Quick Response strategies in our business, the result of which is the additional requirements of the excellent products.

We would be interested very much in getting familiar with the products that you have. We request you to keep us posted about any wall materials available with you which can be suitably met our company's need.

What we are looking for is for a permanent business relationship with you in order to avoid the risk of dealing with new unreliable suppliers all the time!

We are appreciate for your details should be as follow:

1:Item no,

2.Picture,

3.Payment

4.Specification,

5.MOQ,

6.FOB price,

7.Lead time.

By the way, Pls noted you have to reply at my mail, instead of sending to alibaba , since I don't check here often.

We are eagerly looking forward to your support in the coming days.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Other Requests: Company Description

Requested Response Date: 2008-06-14

......................YUP YUP YUP......Its a scam as we all should know by now, but then whats their intention here?

They sound like they are from Mainland China.

Today I have also receive an product request from this same company: the mail I got is as below

Dear sir/madam,

We are the quarry stone & slabs importer and wholesaler over the years in the United States, which has experienced phenomenal growth rate, our business involve widely, (slate, granite, marbles, limestone, travertine, marble slab, etc). We have successfully serviced over 16 factories for building company and we hope to touch the 20 mark by the end of this year.

We would be interested very much in getting familiar with the products that you have. We request you to keep us posted about any quarry stone available with you which can be suitably met our customer's need.

1:Item no,

2.Picture,

3. Size

4.Specification,

5.MOQ,

6.FOB price,

7.Lead time.

Hi there,

Guess what? I got one too!!! Looks like a total scam to me hon! The really bad english was a give-a-way, don't you think, just delete, delete, delete!!!!