C17

futbol vs american football?

Ok so I absolutely love soccer/futbol!!!

and I hate american football.

My stupid, annoying brother was asking me, "why do you like soccer?" I was watching portugal vs Czec Republic, and he's just like american football is so much better!!

Can you give me some reasons why you like futbol/soccer?? (he seems to think I'm the only one who like futbol/soccer better than american football!!!!!)

Best Answer

In soccer we actually do use our feet

We don't stop play every 5 seconds

We don't suck oxygen and pump our bodies with drugs

We actually Have a World campionship

We don't cover ourselves head to toe in pads

So if you can't handle that then go play your sorry excuse for a sport you call football yo WUSS!

Once again futbol is the best it is a world sport meaning most of everyone walking this earth enjoys watching or playing it. As for the Gators, Seahawks, Randy Moss, Brett Favre, Etc. Go and ask some kid from New Zealand, Peru, Nigeria, South Korea, Moldova if they know who these teams or players are? I don't think so but now ask them about the Three Lions(England), The Verde Amarella(Brasil), Beckham, Zidane, Ronaldo, Raul, or even from back in the day Romario, Bergkamp, Baggio, Batistuta! I bet they will bore you with their bios and facts sheet.

I am a die hard (American) Football fan, but I respect Soccer (futbol).

Why I like (American) Football: The thrill of the big play, the thrill of the big hit (like Jared Allen sacking Aaron Rogers like a rag doll on Monday Night Football in Green Bay). Also I like the chess match that a football game can be. Players like Adrian Peterson, Randy Moss, Brett Favre, Brian Urlacher, et al make American football enjoyable.

I do like soccer too, I greatly respect the conditioning and athleticism involved in the game. I also enjoy the startegy involved.

Why I like (American) Football better: The physical power and action packed game play..

Yeah, you're the only one ;-) (just kidding)

soccer is played all around the world. I used to live outside of the US and I had never heard of american football, neither has the rest of the world. Soccer is international.

a lot of ppl always say soccer players get hurt too easily but thats not true in most cases cuz they arent covered with safety pads.

Futbol/ Soccer is the BEST!!!! just tell him its the #1 sport in the world its the most popular and played sport worldwide.

American football is just in north america.

Because in football there are two 45 min none stop halfs. Unlike american football where theres a 10 second play followed by a 30 second break. making what should be only a 30 min game a an extra 30 mins of boring. Which do you want? 45 min of none stop action or 30 mins of action and 30 mins of boring.

• cld

Well, I don't like either sport better, but I think soccer is ethically better is because lesser physical contact is needed to score a goal, while as in American football, you need to tackle opponents to block their way. In addition, it gives players a sort of cardiovascular workout, and strengthening the leg muscles.

i like football cuz u r waiting for the one big hit to shift the

momentum around rather the kicking a ball into a net then

running to your teamates screaming and practically crying

And a footbal player has to actually be tough. Let's see David

Beckham dress up in a football uniform and go up against

the Patriots safety. His only defense against the safety is to

kick him in the spot u don't want to be kicked in.

Oh and mattfc, the reason we dress head to toe in pads is

because we get laid out and closed lined rather than getting

pushed and some Italian dude waving a red piece of paper

in your face.

Here r some facts:

Soccer=fairies

Football=men

Source(s): heres the conclusion: your brother is right, your wrong, soccer is for faries, football is for men. and mattfc must be stupid(since he can't think of his own reasons) since he wrote all of that down off of some dude's shirt, trust me I'd reconize those words anywhere. so if u can't handle the pressure of the spotlight and the last second touchdown or pick and the bone crushing sack than go play your sorry kick a ball into a white net sport you call "tough"(with all do respect:))

in soccer you can play against country but in american football it you play only inside your country soccer players are much famous that smerican football players

because its more global the the USA is probably the only place were soccer is not enjoyed plus takes more skill to only use the legs