Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

POLL: If you won 300 million dollars playing the lottery, what would you buy your favorite contacts?

Also, if I'm not one of your favorites (not likely to be the case) please instruct on how I can make that happen. Thank you for taking my poll:)

Some of you are not very generous.

Favorite Answer

I would hire someone to remind 1thousand when to eat and when she is cooking something so she doesn't burn it.

I would buy Mood Indigo her own house because she is living with her mother. (I think she will be so freaked out if she ever found out that I know this!)

I would give Sophia money to allow her to publish her books easier.

and for you..... I would buy you your own city bus to drive around in because I think you'd probably have more fun driving that than a car.

• Sylvia

The very first thing i'd do is hire a lawyer :) But my first purchase would be a nice ocean or lake view house....it's so worth that $1 lottery card just for the 5 min. of day dreaming!

If I won 300 million I would give them each a million and then go ruin my life with the rest of the money.

I would buy them lots of skin ointment and vitamins, a custom-made body pillow in my likeness, and $75,000 annual income suppliment so that they could play on Answers whenever they want. Individual gifts would range by the person. Ashley might like a giraffe, where you might like a chainsaw. You know.

Well tublet, I'd throw the biggest and best party they were ever at and each one would get a surprise gift according to who they are. You wouldn't want a woman to get a man's gift after all. I'd definitely get Buk a new hat. LMAO

• Jenn

I wouldn't know what they'd want, so I'd give them each a million dollars, including you. Maybe even a little more, because you're so popular and beautiful. At least you say you are.

• A lifetime supply of Little Debbie's, a couple of fake passports and round trip tickets to the debaucherous destination of their choice, and the services of a lawyer who isn't afraid to get vicious on their behalf.

Source(s): I wish debaucherous was a real word.

Posse Party!

There would be a big party, that's for sure! But everyone's gift would have to be personalized.

You would get a Whack-a-mole game with your contact's avatars instead of moles so you could cuddle-punch them whenever you wanted...

I would buy them a lottery ticket for next week,,just the one mind,,however you can be my favouritest contact by just being you