Is this considered DEEP CLEANING, im cleaning ppls house so i wanna know?

Beds made All areas dusted-on top, on the front and underneath (all items removed and replaced) Mirrors cleaned Window sills wiped Fingerprints washed from all woodwork, doorframes Vacuum under the bed if accessible Trash emptied Baseboards wiped down Lamp shades wiped down or dusted Floor or carpets vacuumed... show more Beds made All areas dusted-on top, on the front and underneath (all items removed and replaced) Mirrors cleaned
Window sills wiped Fingerprints washed from all woodwork, doorframes Vacuum under the bed if accessible Trash emptied Baseboards wiped down Lamp shades wiped down or dusted Floor or carpets vacuumed Overall appearance of the room left neat and tidy Bathrooms
tub thoroughly cleaned, rinsed and left shining
Tiles and chrome cleaned and left shining Sinks scrubbed and left shinning Toilets scrubbed inside
and out including base and behind
Vanity top cleaned (all items removed and replaced)
Mirrors cleaned Sills wiped down Trash emptied
Baseboards wiped down Vacuum and wash floor
Hallways Baseboards wiped down
Fingerprints washed from all woodwork, doorframes
Picture frames dusted Vacuum and wash floor
Kitchen Countertops and back splash cleaned (all items removed and replaced) Cabinet fronts cleaned
Trash empt emptied Sinks scrubbed
Update: Sills wiped down Fingerprints washed from all woodwork, doorframes and switch plates Baseboards wiped down Vacuum and wash floor All other living areas All furniture dusted (all items removed and replaced) Picture frames dusted Sills wiped down Cobwebs removed Couch and cushions vacuumed and... show more Sills wiped down
Fingerprints washed from all woodwork, doorframes and switch plates
Baseboards wiped down
Vacuum and wash floor

All other living areas
All furniture dusted (all items removed and replaced)
Picture frames dusted
Sills wiped down
Cobwebs removed
Couch and cushions vacuumed and straightened
Newspapers, magazines and books straightened
Lamp shades wiped down or dusted
Glass tables cleaned
Baseboards wiped down
Floor or carpets vacuumed
Overall appearance of the room left neat and tidy. does that list of things i would be doing sound to you like a deep cleaning service? this is my first time cleaning peoples houses so i want to do a good job lol and what would be a resable rate for doing just those things? i know it depends on the size of house but can you tell me if doing all that and only getting 50 is worth it? i was thinking of charging by the sq ft and x by 10 lol what do u think
Update 2: do you think i should add organizing as part of my services or a seprate services i offer with in my business lol. i would like to go to peoples houses and do like a deep de-cludder and then organize there house from room to room lol...and if i did that as a seprate job but still part of the business...how much... show more do you think i should add organizing as part of my services or a seprate services i offer with in my business lol. i would like to go to peoples houses and do like a deep de-cludder and then organize there house from room to room lol...and if i did that as a seprate job but still part of the business...how much should i charge and how do i even come up with a pay rate lol. i have looked around and nobody in my area does that : ( ....well more business for me HEHE
Update 3: oh and how many tasks do clients ask you to do that are normally considered extras...like sometimes laundry is considered an extra task so they charge them extra to get it done. any ideas?
Update 4: what else could i do to make it more of a deep clean vs just normal cleaning?