Has anyone ever seen a ghost before?

Has anyone ever seen a ghost before? I have seen two ghost in my time. Once when I was 9 and my brother passed away in a car accident. It was like 2 days after I was sitting on my bed doing homework and from the corner of my eye, I seen an image of him. He had his right hand over his left and was looking at me... show more Has anyone ever seen a ghost before?
I have seen two ghost in my time. Once when I was 9 and my brother passed away in a car accident. It was like 2 days after I was sitting on my bed doing homework and from the corner of my eye, I seen an image of him. He had his right hand over his left and was looking at me with a still face. when I turned my head, he was gone. Another incedent was after my baby girl passed away. The same night I came home form the hospital, I couln't sleep so I stayed up very late and I heard a baby crying fromthe room inwhich was going to be her room. I ran in there and I seen a small white looking cloud moving acroos the ceiling very slowly.