CHRISTIANS Please! Is JOHN the Baptist STILL ALIVE…?

... Yes, IS JOHN THE BAPTIST STILL ALIVE? HOW MANY OF YOU AGREE? Please do not forget to state your denominations/ sects with your replies please. Before you answer ‘No’ you must have a look at the link below: http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20080609170720AACvpNL You see, it was interesting... show more ... Yes,
IS JOHN THE BAPTIST STILL ALIVE?

HOW MANY OF YOU AGREE? Please do not forget to state your denominations/ sects with your replies please.

Before you answer ‘No’ you must have a look at the link below:

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/?qi...

You see, it was interesting to find out from a Christian denomination that JOHN the Baptist was given back life after his death, similar as the Christ!

So, HOW MANY OF YOU AGREE?

Thanks for all the time & your participation in my previous questions about Christian friends.
Update: To all who suggest me to read Bible,

Brother & Sisters, I read Bible about 10-12 years back. Of course, I have not picked it up again to read it cover-to-cover for last 2-3years but I have a fair idea, especially of the Old Testament.
Update 2: Dear Joker,

If you are Muslim then you must check out first 25 verses of Chap-XIX (Mary) in Koran.

Make it a habit to read the Good Book.
Update 3: All those that refute about John the Baptist... how can you prove that Jesus was resurrected & taken up alive? You cannot prove resurrection of Jesus excepts for historical recording & by referring to Bible... since you happen to believe in Bible. Similarly Koran tells us confirms your claim about the Jesus &... show more All those that refute about John the Baptist... how can you prove that Jesus was resurrected & taken up alive?

You cannot prove resurrection of Jesus excepts for historical recording & by referring to Bible... since you happen to believe in Bible.
Similarly Koran tells us confirms your claim about the Jesus & additionally informs the mankind that similarly John/Yahya was resurrected & was taken up alive!