~N LUV~ asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

why is nick hogan in jail?????????????????????????

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because of the car accident that left his friend seriously injured. Nick was racing another car when he lost control of his car. Nick was wearing his seat belt and friend was not. Nick hit the curb and then the car hit a tree. His friend is still in the hospital with a very serious head injury.

Nick was sentenced to 8 months of jail, 5 years probation and 500 hours of community service after pleading no contest to reckless driving. In addition to that his drivers license will be suspended for 3 years, no alcohol for 5 years and must complete his DUI school within the first year of probation.

• 1 decade ago

Driving intoxicated, lost control of his vehicle while street racing and the accident caused his friend to be in a semi-vegetative state for the rest of his life.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nick is in jail because he was going over the speed limit and crashed which left his friend paralyzed. ( sorry if i spelled it wrong).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because of the accident that left John Graziano essentially as a vegetable for the rest of his life because of the severe head injuries he suffered.

Check http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com or do a Google image search to see. (I should warn you though that the images are graphic)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well it's simple as this Drunk Driving behind the wheel and car accident

Source(s): i.e Nick was the one driving
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because of drunk driving and his dad wants to turn it into a show cuz he has no soul.

• 1 decade ago

he almost killed a guy in a car accident while street raceing the guy is still in a coma

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

who is Nick Hogan?

• 1 decade ago

he was drunk driving and one of his friends was in the passengers seat and they crashed and the friend died

• 1 decade ago

Because he's an idiot, thats why!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.