How Can I Treat Or Cure Nausea?

Please how can I cure it, iv'e been feeling nausea often and i dont know what to do. Please tell me how to cure it. Please be serious, and if you could, please provide a source.
Update: Well It all started like 2 months ago when i threw up. Then about a week later I experienced nausea. I've been experiencing it everyday since. I'm a diabetic type 1. But i've had diabetes since i was 15 months old and never had a problem like this. I've been taking a medication Geodon for ADHD... show more Well It all started like 2 months ago when i threw up. Then about a week later I experienced nausea. I've been experiencing it everyday since.

I'm a diabetic type 1. But i've had diabetes since i was 15 months old and never had a problem like this. I've been taking a medication Geodon for ADHD since more than 3 years ago and also never experienced this problem.

But recently I went to my docter and they did a blood test and one came out positive. They said that my intestines are inflamed. I've been taking Dramamine to ease my nasuea.
6 answers 6