Love triangle:Richie Sambora, Heather Locklear, Denise Richards?

What exactly happened with Richie and Heather? I know that Richie and Denise are dating. But why did heather and richie get divorced? Was it because of Denise?

Favorite Answer

Well, what I read from several articles, the Samboras and the Sheens were neighbours. After filing divorce with Sheen in 2006, Denise became close to the Samboras. Meanwhile Richie Sambora was having problems with addictions for years and Heather did not like that. So, even before getting close to Denise Richards, I think the marriage was already in rocky situation because of Richie's addictions.

Somehow, and perhaps it was worsen with some flinks between Richie and Denise. After Heather filed the divorce, the news of Denise and Richie were dating was spreading. I think no one is sure whether the affairs already started before or after the divorce filed except these three celebrities and their close families/friends!

I'm not 100% sure, but here's what I think went down-

Denise and Heather were friends for a short period of time. Heather was married to Richie, and they broke up. Shortly thereafter, Denise and Heather stopped being friends, and Denise hooked up with Richie. They're not together anymore.

Most people think that Denise hooked up with Richie while she was still friends with Heather, but obviously we can't really know for sure.

Heather and Richie were married and Denise started dating Richie and broke up there marriage. And demise isn't dating him anymore.

• ?

Supposedly David Spade is fairly nicely-endowed. That way, i think he CAN persist with Tommy Lee and Richie Sambora. optimistically Heather and Denise will the two locate adult males who may be committed and fantastically much as good to them and their infants as they deserve.