I need ideas for a tattoo to symbolize my 3 kids?

I want to get a tattoo to symbolize my 3 kids. I have 2 girls 6 & 4 years old and a boy that is 2 yrs old. I want it small and maybe on my lower back.

Favorite Answer

Consider getting each of your kids baby footprints on your lower back. It would look great and be meaningful. Even if it comes out to be a little bigger than you had in mind.

Tattoos Representing Kids

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): ideas tattoo symbolize 3 kids: https://tinyurl.im/pIKsn

Even though they are young, their personalities are quite developed already. You could use animals or objects to represent each personality trait. Let's say you have a terribly clever child (dolphin), a very fair and gentle child (water), and a child that tears through life at full speed (wind). You could even try to make a scene out of the three things like the dolphin in a calm ocean, but with a wind forming above shown with blustery clouds. Just an example - first thing that popped into my head. But I'm not an artist. Find things that you like and group them or see if you can make a complete picture. The tattoo artist could certainly help out if you find things you like, but are unsure of how to put them together.

• S S

I think that getting tattoos for your kids is a great idea! My suggestion is that you can get a flower for each of your children. You can use the flower that represents their birth month. Here is a link

http://www.birthflowersguide.com//

And then to make it even more personal you can get that flower in the color of your child's birthstone. Here is a link for those also.

http://www.gems4friends.com/birthstones.html

I hope I was able to give you an interesting idea that you may consider. Good Luck!!!

I'd go with butterflies, flowers, dragon flies, birds, stars, etc. You could have one to represent each child. If you wanted to include names or initials you could do that as well. I think I'd stick with a single theme or maybe do flowers for the two girls and do a bird or dragon fly to represent the boy. The possibilities are endless and I think it is a wonderful way to remember your kids and a tribute to them. I'm sure if they are like most kids they'll want to show it off for you - "look... that little flower is me..." or whatever. Good luck!!!

Get a cross made from their names 2 on the side and one down the middle

It's possible, but I am not 100% certain

well, what about ribbons that intertwine? like three ribbons and on the left side it has their names, and the middle, it's braided, or twisted, and then the right side it has their birthdays?

it is cool you want a tattoo of your children.

my very good friend has one that says "my kids come first" with hearts of either blue or pink for her kids :]

good luck hope this helps!