Please help me with HomeWork?

1. Bill Clinton succeeded in balancing the budget in 1997.

True

False

2. The Supreme Court declared George W. Bush the winner of the 2000 presidential election.

True

False

3. The United States initiated the Persian Gulf War after Saddam Hussein invaded what country?

Kuwait

Iran

Iraq

Egypt

4. The terrorist attack in Oklahoma City caused President Bush to declare a "war on terrorism."

True

False

5. Who was captured and removed from office in December of 2003?

George W. Bush

Osama bin Laden

Tony Blair

Saddam Hussein

17. Who is the architect responsible for designing New York City's Central Park?

Frederick Olmsted

Louis Sullivan

Frank Lloyd Wright

John and Washington Roebling

18. Jane Addams founded _______ to assist immigrants and the poor in Chicago.

The Salvation Army

The Red Cross

Hull House

Phoenix House

19. Taking money in exchange for political favors is known as:

bribery

extortion

nepotism

grafting

Best Answer

Here are the answers to 1-19:

DO YOUR HOMEWORK YOURSELF.

Source(s): Its not helping to do someone's homework for them. Keep this up and I'll be asking you to get me a small fries in about ten years. SCHOOL AND KNOWLEDGE ARE IMPORTANT.

Homework is a soreness contained in the ***, despite the fact that if this is well worth it and the implications of no longer doing it are low grades, low self-worth, hating college, indignant mum and dad, and awkwardness around instructors. the main suitable component to do is do purely the homework. do no longer attempt to think of, "I shouldn't..." or doubt your self - do purely it! you have to be clever approximately it, do the homework it somewhat is maximum needed first, circulate away the little issues for final, take everyday breaks, no eating jointly as working as this is distracting, NO television till you're thoroughly accomplished.

Now, if I did your homework for you, how would that be helping you (asking someone else to do your homework for you isn't going to help you pass the test your teacher will give you on it and it is doing little more than helping you cheat)? How do you know which answers anyone is giving you is right or wrong?

Why don't you use your computer constructively and look these answers up yourself with a keyword by typing each statement into your web browser and find the answers yourself.

Source(s): I am a former Business English tutor and I can see you asking for help with one or two questions, but not as many as you did.

1. False, only congress can balance a budget (look it up)

2. False, the Court on stopped the recounts in various FL counties

3. Kuwait

4. False

5. Saddam

6. YIKES! NOT Wright.. your on your own.

18. Not sure, but not the red cross

19. Bribery

1. True

2. True

3. Iran

4. False

5. Saddam Hussain

17. Joh and Washington Roebling i think...

18. Salvation Army

19. I'm not sure Sorry =(

I hope you get an A!!!

2. True

3. Kuwait

4. False

19. bribery

just look it up in your book or on the internet

omg you still hav skool? you must be in private sko0l.

OMG! ISNT THIS HOMEWORK FROM SOCIAL STUDIES?! OMG I THINK U GO TO MY SCHOOL! I"M TELLING THE TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!

true, true, false, true, false, false, true, true, true, false, true, false, false, true, false, true, true, false, true