Do you think the media exhibited sexism & misogyny when talking about Senator Clinton?

Watch this video and let us know what you think?

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?vide...

Joachim your statements are flat out lies. Here are the worldwide awards Hillary has received for her support of health, women and children:

Clinton received the Living Legacy Award from the Women's International Center, in recognition of "her vast contributions in so many fields, especially honoring her work for women and children.

In 1998, Clinton received the United Arab Emirates Health Foundation Prize for her work in health and social welfare, especially as it related to women, children, and families.

In 1999, Clinton was honored with the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Children of Chernobyl Relief Fund for her support of that Ukrainian organization's efforts regarding legacy effects of the Chernobyl accident.

In June 1999, Clinton received the Mother Teresa Award, the highest honor given to civilians by Albania. This was in recognition of her humanitarian efforts following the Kosovo War and worldwide.

In 2004, Clinton was presented with the inaugural Nursing Health and Humanity Award from the University of Rochester School of Nursing.

In 2005, Clinton was awarded the German Media Prize 2004. "Hillary Clinton is a model politician for millions of women around the world" who "represents in an exemplary way women's rights", the jury for the prize said.

In 2005, Clinton was given the American Medical Women's Association's President’s Vision & Voice Award, for being an advocate for women's health and related issues.

In 2005, Clinton received an honorary doctorate from Agnes Scott College near Atlanta for being a "defender of human rights" and "a resolute defender of the rights of women and girls.

In 2005, Clinton was inducted into the National Women's Hall of Fame.

In 2006, Clinton was honored with the Remembrance Award from the Northeastern New York Chapter of the Alzheimer's Association.

2007, Clinton was awarded an honorary doctorate in medicine by the University of Gothenburg

• Theo N
    Favorite Answer

I don't really need to watch The Daily show's clip to recognize sexism & misogyny when I see it. Clinton was beat to a pulp by the media, especially CNN & NBC. Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer, Donna Brazil, and the rest of their ignornant news team was a 24/7 Obama advertisement and attacked Clinton brutally. It was clear from the type of stories they reported and the phrases they used that most of the pathetic "best political team" has some major mommy issues. What I found really surprising was they number of female reporters they dragged off the street corners who were gleeful of the opportunity to attack a female candidate.

• LJG

I think the Daily Show handled this very well.

Humorous but definitely to the point.

So, men are afraid of losing their testicles because a man is strong? Men are afraid of having a woman in charge? Really? Noooo......

Good onya, Daily Show, for pointing out what was allowed to come out into America with NO filtering whatsoever!!

Let's see the country try something like that on Obama, and you'd have heard the outcry around the world!!

That was really funny. Thanks!!!!!!

I think that of all the candidates, Hillary was the most mysogynistic because I knew a relief worker that went to talk to Hillary Clinton about the starving children of Iraq in the 90's and she did the Madeline Albright routine. SATANIST.

Hillary Clinton's feminist promoted the bombing of Afghanistan that has led to 12 million people dead. Now, tens of thousands of homeless orphans in Kabul alone are eating garbage in the streets because their parents are DEAD. Thanks Hillary. I know how much you respect women.

Iraqi women getting C sections without anesthesia because YOUR HUSBAND didn't think they needed painkillers in Iraq. You didn't even think Iraqi schools were worthy of PENCILS.

hahah..excellent video! Way to make the point! I hadn't heard some of those worst comments -- but I did hear plenty of more subtle ones.

It's disgusting.

I don't have to watch it. I saw it on TV and read it in the newspapers. The media was all over Hillary, but gave Obama a free ride. It disgusted me.

They talked about her clothes, her shoes,her cleavage and aging in office. I don't recall hearing anything remotely similar being said concerning the male candidates.

No, but I will when I tell you to stop whining. Dude she lost, she ran an inadequate campaign. Nobody stole anything from her but her own lack of JUDGEMENT on DAY 1 of her campaign.