tattoos..?

do heart or star tattoos have any particular meaning?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

depends wat they mean 2 u

The nautical star symbolizes "finding one's way". It shall help you find your own path in life.

Shooting star tattoos are usually associated with a short moment in time that left a lasting impression on someone's life. Much the same as a true star fleeing across the night sky, they are bright and last only for a short time. As shooting star tattoos symbolize a moment in someone's life, the meaning is very much the same. Maybe it was a fleeting romance, a special friend or just a special event that forever changed the wearer's life.

Star tattoos are also often associated with actually having reached one's goal or dream. It could be a career, a romance or a special accomplishment that makes the wearer feel as though they have touched the star that they have reached out to for so long. The star tattoo can serve as a popular reminder.

A star tattoo may also be a choice for anyone who studies or enjoys astronomy. In some cultures, stars were meant to signify a new birth, a significant change or the desire to achieve a better life. A star could symbolize a bright spot in your life, which could be a child, a spouse or a special friend.

But not every image has to be a symbol or needs to be analyzed for it's meaning. For many, a star tattoo is simply the coolest tattoo design that will never go out of style. As long as there is a night sky and beautiful stars to shine, this popular image will forever be a part of the natural beauty that this world has to offer.

Women often prefer that the star tattoo to be located on the ankle, lower back, hip or shoulder. For men, the most common location for star tattoos is the upper arm. Because they are classic, a star tattoo can be a standalone design or may be part of a more complex artistic design.

The Sacred Heart is a religious devotion to Jesus' physical heart as the representation of the divine love for humanity.

hope this helps

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Honest simple tattoos could have a lot of different meaning. If could be the way that you put a specific tattoo. For example I had gotten a tattoo a couple years ago and when I wanted to see what people this I got a lot of different answer. Go bit.ly/1NQv2UO and see all the different types of meaning to any tattoo trust me it's worth it.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I would recommend this site http://ambctgj.com and have heard good things about it. This may help you to get answer of your question. AMBCTGJ’s main purpose of establishment is to provide tattoo lovers with an unlimited space of information, tips and tricks, new tattoo concepts, latest tattoo design ideas and everything else related to tattoos.

• 5 years ago

I want a star tattoo and to me it means looking up at them at night and forgetting all my worries. So everyone has their own reasons!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Tattoo is the place to share all of your tattoo related art. Post pictures of your favorite tattoos, your own tattoos, re-pin your favorite artists work, leave reviews, and more! tattoo-en.com is the place to get your creative juices flowing and gain the exposure you deserve.

http://www.tattoo-en.com/

• Liam
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

that your having a tattoo for the sake of having a tatto and have no appreciation for the art or culture behind it basically your a tattoo tony- someone who gets a tattoo to be "cool"

• 4 years ago

heart tattoo means i remeber you, you are in my heart, it often have love means, many young lover like it

star tattoo is simple, everyone want to be her star, or star in people, you could find many designs here: sharetattoo.org/album/

• 5 years ago

each person has their own meaning for their tattoo !

• 4 years ago

If it means something to you it's all that matters. Though I'm pretty sure most people get these because they think it's cute

• 3 years ago

Hearts - Love/organs.

Stars - Astronomy.

:-)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.