Menstuation problem.. took regestrone(5mg) tablet for 14 days (1 tablet each day) instead of 10days?

I am 21 years now and i am having irregular periods , so i consulted an gynecologists and she prescribed me a course of REGESTRONE(5mg) tablets , one tablet each days for 10days starting from my 16th day of periods and i did take the tablets but the problem is i continued taking tablets after the 26th day by... show more I am 21 years now and i am having irregular periods , so i consulted an gynecologists and she prescribed me a course of REGESTRONE(5mg) tablets , one tablet each days for 10days starting from my 16th day of periods and i did take the tablets but the problem is i continued taking tablets after the 26th day by mistake for another extra 4 days and now i experiencing slight bloating... will this cause major problem?I am so scared .., please advice me on this issue as i am scared as i took the REGESTRONE(5mg) tablet for 14days (one tablet each day) instead of 10days.
1 answer