Can someone pls help me translate this into engish:halu jo, kumusta kana... ok lang si kakai ..dalaga na yung?

Best Answer

It means 'Hello Jo, Kakai is doing well. She has grown into a fine young lady.' There are other ways to say it but I know the other ways. The letter might not have been finished so that is why it sounds a little weird and unclean. Hope I've helped! ♥

let me try!

hello jo, how are you? "kakai" is doing fine here. Has she grown...

you see the sentence was not that finished, if it is Tagalog. I'm not sure if "kakai" is a noun or another word. You never included if this is Tagalog, or is this a dialect like bisaya or waray in Philippines.

"Hello Jo, how are you? Kakai is fine..and growing up to be such a very fine..."

Sentence never ended..

hello (walang english equivalent ang jo o po) , How are you doing? Kikai is doing well. She has become a fine young woman (pwede din sabihin: she has become a nice and beautiful girl)