Have you ever changed your view on a wrestler? (You liked then didnt like and vice-versa)?

Yes, this question mainly stems from Cena... like many people last year I disliked Cena, then something clicked and said "Hey, he's just doing his job and is actually a decent wrestler".

On the other side, I used to be a Teddy Hart fan (yes YouTube blinded me) but now I (like many others) see him as a wasted talent who's immaturity will get him NO WHERE!

Just wondering if anyone else had done that to with a wrestler?

Favorite Answer

wrestler = nope!! i dont like cena before.. and now?? uhh.. i still dont like him! xD hehe about ashley... hmm lets see.. her wrestling sucks and she never improved and shes still whore-ibble!! so nothin new about my views on her.. aka shes still sh!tt..

so yeah. one diva goes to my mind on this case..

its melina.. before, i didnt really like herr cuz i thought she was ugly.. i even despise her and called her a wicked witch!! but then at survivor series.. HAHA she fn smiled!! i was like OMG!! shes so pretty!! then i watched her wrestling vids and thought they werent that bad! shes really pretty good,.. and now shes ONE OF MY FAVORITE DIVAS!! xD

hmm.. i guess santino too.. he was champ on his debut and i hated it... he tured heel and i hated it more.. but then he was actually funny on the mic with all his promos.. some people here showed some vids of his days before wwe.. and everythin that comes with it lol.. so yeah i like him now =]

Source(s): "Just wondering if anyone else had done that to with a wrestler?" twss xD *kidding*!!

I think people still hate Cena... moreso this year.

I hated Goldberg during his streak. I always cheered for ANYONE to beat him. However, I started to like him after he won the WCW World Heavyweight Title.. and lost a few matches here and there. He was pretty good in WWE as well.

I agree with you on Teddy Hart. If the guy acted mature, especially when he was signed with WWE, he would have been a top star. He has mad talent.

I liked Scott Hall throughout his career, but when he began constantly no-showing events and acting like an idiot, that's when I disliked him. I wish the guy would just go to rehab and get his problems in order.

• Yes Edge, I was a huge Edge mark and really wanted him to be a tops star in the company one day as well as being WWE Champion. I was a big fan of his attitude and gimmick.

Now I can hardly stand the guy. I don't like him at all and only draws heat because of Vickie.

Another is Goldberg, man did I ever buy into the hype. Of course I didn't know any better and thought that this guy was the real deal. LOL, damn now I just despise the guy and realized just how overrated he was and people still think he is one of the better wrestlers.

Also, someone that I didn't like was Austin. HBK used to be my favorite and I hated when Austin beat him at WM14. Then as time passed I started to love this guy and was glad I got to see his matches when he was still quite technical.

It's funny as Austin is now my all time favorite......DAMN

Yes, I saw Teddy Hart and though "man this is the future" but immaturity got to him and he got fired. For me really use to like Triple H, not that he's not a good wrestler its just that it seems his passion is gone. Back when he was amazing he can entertain me on the mic and the ring. But it seems now he's passion is gone

I hated Kozlov because of how he only kicks and punches jobbers around but then I realsied how he does well with it and now I like him. And I used to love John Cena until I turned 11 and realised he's not that great of a wrestler. And also HHH because I just know that he uses backstage politics so I am not a fond of him as I used to him like DX.

Originally I was a total mark for John Cena during his US Title run and first year as champion, but now I'm just a normal fan of his. He's enjoyable, but I don't wait on the edge of my seat for him anymore.

I also never used to see anything special in Edge, but I have to agree now that he's a very talented wrestler.

Yes Cena I used to hate him alot and now i hate him even more. Batista too used to like when he was with evolution, he would hurt people which is what power wrestlers like him should do. he changed though should have been more like a Goldberg and Lesnar.

A lot of wrestlers made me change their opinion of them...

-Angelina Love/Angel Williams: I saw her prior to TNA and thought she was a good wrestler. After I saw her wrestle more in TNA, I realized she was nothing special at all and could only sell. Same with Velvet Sky/Talia Madison

-Goldberg: I used to like this guy, as he impressed me ever since his debut match vs. Hugh Morrus/Bill DeMott. However, after I saw him face Regal, Goldberg was a joke to me.

-Owen Hart: I did not like Owen Hart for a while. It wasn't until the Hart Foundation was made that I liked him again and noticed how much talent he had.

-Shawn Michaels: I know he is a good wrestler, and I liked him a lot before I went on the Internet on a regular basis during the Attitude Era and after. However, once I read about the Montreal Screwjob, the "lost my smile" speech, and the Kliq I lost a lot of respect for him, and he still hasn't gained it back from me.

**starred**

• Candle

I never liked Cena when he was coming up as a heel, and I personally still don't like his character, but I think his in-ring work catches too much flack. I'm still not a fan, but I've drawn a line on how I'm going to criticize him, and found out what really annoys me about him, but I'll watch a Cena match, and yes, I can enjoy and even give props for when he does good, and he has.

I've never liked Teddy. Stories of his attitude preceeded him, and I've always viewed him as a selfish spot monkey.

My opinion's really changed of D'Lo Brown/Accie Connor. He's impressed me outside of the WWE. Tomko's also improved vastly in my eyes, so has Albert/Giant Bernard. All of these guys have excelled outside of the watchful eye of McMahon.

I used to like C.M Punk I thought he was an all around cool guy until I started reading his interviews and hearing other fans say that he is not a friendly wrestler. One time when I read one of his interviews he came off sounding real arrogant and had a smart mouth on him.

yea Cena, i liked cena when he was playing the heel vanilla ice, and was rooting for him to turn face. When he stopped rapping, stopped wearing real throwbacks(not WWE shop merchandise ones) and stopped looking defeatable, it just all went downhill. I think it was the elimination chamber at New Years Revo, that i started to not like cena, after he won. And then i liked edge, for saving the day...and the PPV!!

I used to like triple h, but when he started evolution, i just never liked him from there.

I used to hate John Morrison when he was in MnM, mainly because of what he wore, but when i started to really see his matches, i knew that he would be big, and it is just a matter of time before hes main eventing.