i have been married like 5months ago n i think im pregnant but is not the prob????????????

ok it is like i thought i m or was pergnant but 2day ago i got my periods or at least i thought it was that but it was like only for 10 mints or even less means it was just some dropes plus i got this after 2months of my last period so can any one help me out plzzzz im pergnant or not did this happ with anyone out there n still they r pergnant

• Favorite Answer

Hey, This happens even if you are pregnant, just to make sure why don't you for a self pregnancy test. I had the same problem in my 1st month, but when I checked in urine pregnancy test it was positive. You know one more thing when I went for a scan during my 10th week, sonologist confirmed that it was a twin pregnant, I was excited. So, dont just be in confusion go for a urine pregnancy test and confirm. All the best.

It is totally normal. But even though I know it is hard you have to try and stay relaxed becaus estress is really bad during pregancy. Hopefully you have a great doctor and becaus eof all the problems you have last time hopefully they will keep an extra close eye on you this time and make sure everything goes well. I hope you have a beautiful healthy baby! and I am so sorry to hear about your loss

A bleed in early pregnancy is called implantation bleed this is when the egg attaches itself onto the wall of the womb. This is perfectly normal!

I had this bleed and i thought my period was on its way but it wasnt.. i waited a couple of weeks and did a home pregnancy test and it was positive!!

Sometimes women do have ''periods'' throughout their pregnancy.

Remember if you have bleeding with bad cramping go straight to your doctor or the hospital.

Good luck!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

You can have spotting or your period during pregnancy if your period was abnormal then take a pregnancy test. Sounds like you are most likely pregnant.

If I was you I would go and see a doctor not trying to be mean but if it had been 2 months since your period and you are bleeding you may have had a miscarrage, but you may still be , just get a check up please

Some people still have a period when they are pregnant... so yes it is possible.

Next time, take your time to type your question... it's kind of difficult to understand. BUT I did get the just of it.

Be sweet!

right if you havent had your period for 2 months then it should show up on a test, so take one to find out, good luck xxx

Source(s): waiting for my little mirical xxx

u might be..try a test..have u?Bleeding..a litle..could be possible..has it been two mnths since ure last periods?if so.YES..but the bleeding..see the doctor (if u are)..just in case..if not..maybe stress..hmm i couldnt tell exactly..

you are married good luck go and do a pregos test good luck

might be spotting you should see a doctor just to make sure