Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

中翻英..請高手幫我一下.不要用翻譯軟體

我的童年樂趣是摺紙飛機,還記得小時候,常拿學校用的色紙來摺紙飛機,就這樣折出興趣來了.它可以有不同的花色,形狀,大小,從一開始的色紙到日曆紙甚至是報紙喜愛的程度到一碰到紙就想拿來摺紙飛機.

每天最期待的就是放學回家後的時光和鄰居的小朋友們拿著紙飛機研究怎樣才能折的漂亮,飛的高又遠 ,一到假日就會拿著最得意的作品和鄰居的小朋友們到附近的空地去比賽!勝利的話就會將它擺在房間的櫃子裡,當作輝煌戰績的紀念!失敗的話會在房間待上一整天不停的研究修改試飛直到滿意為止.等到假日再將它帶到空地去比賽!忘了這樣的日子持續多久,只記得每天過得很開心,到學校去的話跟同學討論的也是折紙飛機的技巧及它的樂趣所在,每次看著櫃子上一架架的紙飛機就會有滿滿的成就感,還記的有一次媽媽到我房間打掃,那時我正在摺飛機,媽媽看到我櫃子裡的飛機就問我(妳喜歡飛機阿)<對阿>我高興的回答著,後來在某一年的生日,我從爸媽那收到一架遙控飛機,一直到現在已經好多年了,我卻不曾碰過它一次,我想我還是最喜歡透過雙手摺出來的飛機進館有過失敗但那總成就感是遙控飛機遠遠比不上的,雖然那些櫃子裡的紙飛機已經不在了,但我永遠不會忘了我那童年唯一的樂趣所帶給我的快樂.

ps切記別用翻譯軟體

I don'

ask me "you really do like airplane don't you!"Yes"

請問這是甚麼意思

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My childhood was fun origami aircraft, still remember when I was small, with schools often use the color to origami paper airplanes, it is so discount interest have come. It can have different color, shape, size, from the very beginning of colored paper to paper calendar Even newspapers like the extent to encounter a wanted used origami paper airplanes.

Most look forward to the day school is the time to go home after the children and neighbours with a Zhifei Ji on how to pack the beautiful, flying high and far, the holiday will work with a most proud of the children and neighbours to The open space near to race! Victory, then it will put the cabinets in a room, as the brilliant achievements of the! Failure of the room will be on a day of non-stop flight to amend until satisfied. Programmed to wait until the holidays To open space to race! Forget this day for how long, just remember that every day I&#39;m happy to schools to discuss the case with students of the aircraft is also origami skills and the fun of it, watching cabinets on a per - Zhifei Ji there will be full of the sense of accomplishment, but also remember once my mother to my room clean, then I was folding aircraft, see my mother&#39;s cabinets on the plane asked me (you like aircraft Argentina) I am pleased with the answer, but in a year&#39;s birthday, I received from parents that a remotely piloted aircraft, now has a number of years, I have not touched it once, I think I still love through the double Hands folded out into the Hall of the aircraft had failed but that the feeling of accomplishment is far smaller than the remotely piloted aircraft, although those cabinets in the Zhifei Ji has been removed, but I will never forget my childhood only brought the fun Happy to me.

2008-06-10 16:24:12 補充:

修改修改----

My childhood was fun origami aircraft, still remember when I was small, with schools often use the color to origami paper airplanes,

2008-06-10 16:24:23 補充:

it is so discount interest have come. It can have different color, shape, size, from the very beginning of colored paper to paper calendar Even newspapers like the extent to encounter a wanted used origami paper airplanes.

2008-06-10 16:24:36 補充:

Most look forward to the day school is the time to go home after the children and neighbours with a Zhifei Ji on how to pack the beautiful, flying high and far,

2008-06-10 16:24:47 補充:

the holiday will work with a most proud of the children and neighbours to The open space near to race! Victory, then it will put the cabinets in a room, as the brilliant achievements of the!

2008-06-10 16:25:00 補充:

Failure of the room will be on a day of non-stop flight to amend until satisfied. Programmed to wait until the holidays To open space to race!

2008-06-10 16:25:18 補充:

Forget this day for how long, just remember that every day Im happy to schools to discuss the case with students of the aircraft is also origami skills and the fun of it,

2008-06-10 16:25:27 補充:

watching cabinets on a per - Zhifei Ji there will be full of the sense of accomplishment,

2008-06-10 16:25:38 補充:

but also remember once my mother to my room clean, then I was folding aircraft, see my mother cabinets on the plane asked me (you like aircraft Argentina) I am pleased with the answer, but in a year birthday,

2008-06-10 16:25:55 補充:

I received from parents that a remotely piloted aircraft, now has a number of years, I have not touched it once,

2008-06-10 16:26:13 補充:

I think I still love through the double Hands folded out into the Hall of the aircraft had failed but that the feeling of accomplishment is far smaller than the remotely piloted aircraft, although those cabinets in the Zhifei Ji has been removed,

2008-06-10 16:26:18 補充:

but I will never forget my childhood only brought the fun Happy to me.

The most fun thing that I did in childhood was folding a paper airplane. I still can remember to used the school color paper to folded it. Some how it became my hobby. It can be make with many kind of patterns, shapes and sizes. At first I only folded it with color paper, but since I like it so much, I even folded it with calendar or new paper. I just want to fold it with any paper that I can get.

I was waiting to get off the school everyday, so I can go home and study with neighbors to learn how to fold the paper airplane to improve it&#39;s look and flying skill. During the weekend, I took the best paper airplane out to race with neighbors at the near open space. When I won, I stock it on the cabinet in my room as a winning trophies. When I lost, I would stay in my room all day long just to study how to imporve it until I am satisfied. Then I will take the improve paper airplane to the open space to race again on comming weekend. I don&#39;t remember how long did this kind of life continued, only remember how fun it was to take about it everyday, like in school, we discuss the folding skill and the fun it have bring to us. I feel so proud of myself whenever I see full of paper airplanes on the cabinet in my room, I remember there was once when my mother came to clean my room, I was folding a paper airplane, and my mother see the airplanes on the cabinet and ask me &quot;you really do like airplane don&#39;t you!&quot;Yes&quot; I answer with a very happy tone. That year, I received a remote airplane as my birthday gift from my parent. Untill now, even it had pass for so many years, I still have not touch it at all. I think I just like the paper airplane better, even though sometimes it fail, but the accomplishment that remote airplane gave just never can catch up to paper airplane. Although those paper airplane on my cabinet is gone now, but I will never forget the happiness it brough to me, it was the only fun that I had when I was little.