Puller58 asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What do you think of Al Franken's run for the Senate?

Anyone have any thoughts on Al Franken's run for the Senate in Minnesota against Norm Coleman? Do you think Fiesta or Fiasco?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm from Minnesota and it really makes us look like a bunch of nuts. I am disgusted that such a foul-mouthed, egotistical pig is representing the Democrat party for the Senate. I'm a Republican, but as a Minnesotan, I am even more insulted that this party has made a mockery of the political process by electing again, a pop-culture candidate because he's always been good at bashing Republicans.

This state loved Democrat Paul Wellstone. He bucked heads with others in the Senate, but even after his untimely death in a plane crash, Senate Republicans came forward to speak very kindly about Wellstone. Franken's lack of class, experience and his often-videoed tirades make him the joke.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

except being a C time-honored individual,comic and bitter guy with no longer some thing going for him except Bush Bashing, what are his skills? i imagine its yet another social gathering of a liberal who's so narrow minded and spends all his time preaching to those with the exact same agenda, that he has started to imagine that folk easily like him. The evidence is contained in the pudding... his radio community failed because no one needs to take heed to him, yet he thinks he's oh so smart because he can make exciting of someone. i replaced into sturdy at that to. contained in the 2d grade...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's a fiasco! Al Franken is an unfunny degenerate who writes filth.

• john r
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

He might even win, although his radio network crashed and burned. A state that elected Jesse "The Body" Ventura as Governor is apt to elect anybody.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If he wins the republican party is in deeper sheet than many think they are. Perhaps that is just the wake up call they need.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i like franken but it was a mistake for him to run for senate. he'll probably lose.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it's an even more painful thought than remembering the 'characters' he created on SNL. (and no... he's not good enough, smart enough, and doggonit, ppl *don't* like him)

• Ezz
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

A realization of how crappy the political situation has gotten in the country.

• 1 decade ago

I think it's a joke.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I thinks he's smart enough, kind enough, and dog gone it people like him......LOL what a boob!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.