Can you SOLVE a RUBIKS CUBE???

53 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

im not asian. sorry.

• 4 years ago

GEEK nah i'm kidding i'd love to be able to work out the rubiks cube it just infuriates me and took me a year before i completed it grr

• 1 decade ago

not really solve it....when I first bought it, it was already configured and showed it to my friend that I solved it.....he mixed it up and told me to solve it

i went into my room and took the stickers off....that is the only way I have ever solved a rubiks cube xD

• I can solve it!

It took me a month to learn the algorhythms,

and a few weeks after it to get it all down.

I learn from a youtube how-to video from

"Pogobat". It's a great instructional vid!!!

It takes me around 2-3 minutes to solve it,

and my fastest time is 1 minute and 48 seconds.

I don't think I can do it any faster..

Good Luck!!! ^_^

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YES WHEN MY SCHOOL WENT TO JAPAN THE ARPLLANE SERVICE GAVE US ALL RUBIKS CUBE (16 HOUR FLIIGHT) AND WE ALL HAD A BLAST TRYING TO SOLVE THEM THE ATTENDEANTS HELPED US AND KNO I CAN

• 1 decade ago

Lol no I once took off the stickers so everyone thought I had solved it I was only 12.

• 1 decade ago

I did it once, I was lucky because of the four phases of solving, it was done after the second one. I have two phases memorized, the other two I'm working on.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

only 2 sides

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, I'm giong to teach you a little trick,: I take all the stickers off and glue them to right spot.

• 1 decade ago

I got 2 sides!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the most i can do with a rubiks cube is play hacky-sack with it... but i'm really good at hacky-sack so it's cool... tricks and stuff...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.