21 pregnant by 37 year old attached man?

im 21 and 4 months pregnant by a 37 year old man. hes not married but has been with the same woman for the past 8 years. when i found out i was pregnant and told him,he said he didnt want the baby and wanted me to get a abortion. i almost gave in but didnt to do it. then he wanted me to give it up for adoption, i... show more im 21 and 4 months pregnant by a 37 year old man. hes not married but has been with the same woman for the past 8 years. when i found out i was pregnant and told him,he said he didnt want the baby and wanted me to get a abortion. i almost gave in but didnt to do it. then he wanted me to give it up for adoption, i didnt and wont do that either. im keeping this baby,and hes pissed at me for keeping it. he doesnt want the woman to know he cheated on her,and he doesnt want the responsibility of having a child. he says he wants to leave this woman but cant right now because she has no where to go,no job or anything. he said he wanted to be with me,but now that im pregnant he said he doesnt know what he wants. that doesnt bother me,i know i shouldnt even want to be with someone who doesnt want there own child,or wants to be there for me when im pregnant. should i tell the woman he cheated on her?
18 answers 18