I need to interview a special education teacher from Ohio?

I am working on a research paper for my college education class and I need to find a special education teacher in Ohio who mainly deals with specific learning disabilities in mathematics.


1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Contact the Ohio Department of Education and ask for the Office for Exceptional Children. They will be able to refer you to a teacher and probably provide you with all kinds of other information for your paper:

    Phone: (614) 466-2650

    Toll free: (877) 644-6338

    Fax: (614) 752-1429

    Mail: 25 S. Front Street, Mail Stop 202

    Columbus, Ohio 43215

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.