Mad DOG! asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Rate My NBA Live Team?

STARTERS:

C: Zydrunas Ilgouskas

PF: Kenyon Martin

SF: Carmelo Anthony

SG: Kobe Bryant

PG: Delonte West

BENCH:

Andrew Bynum

Jamal Sampson

Brian Cook

Luke Walton

Jerry Stackhouse

Smush Parker

Brent Barry

All trades were done with restrictions enforced.

No, I didn't do a Fantasy Draft. I started with the Lakers 07 roster and did a lot of trades.

Favorite Answer

STARTERS:

C: Zydrunas Ilgouskas

PF: Kenyon Martin

SF: Carmelo Anthony

SG: Kobe Bryant

PG: Delonte West

BENCH:

Andrew Bynum

Jamal Sampson

Brian Cook

Luke Walton

Jerry Stackhouse

Smush Parker

Brent Barry

That's nice brother. Brent Barry is a great back up to Delonte West and he can hit a 3 when your in a close game. Jerry Stackhouse should be your main guy off the bench. He could score when Kobe or Melo or both are resting. Zydrunas Ilgouskas and K-Mart are two beast at getting the ball on a miss. You could also try to play Andrew Bynum at power to have more power off the bench. If i was you i would trade Smush Parker and brain cook for someone like a PJ Brown to give you size and someone who could guard a KG.

8.5 out of 10.

drop smush parker

trade kobe for two mid level players, carmello is your star, i feel like i would try to trade walton for kyle korver too, i don't know how they stack up in the game, and if that trade is even possible, but if so, do it, what teams roster did you start with? or did you do a fantasy draft?

also, if you trade kobe, you may want to throw delonte in and upgrade at PG. i think i would also get rid of ilgouskas for a quicker center.

those are what i would do. i would probably go after paul pierce in the kobe deal

pipman: it's too bad thats not possible unless you turn off the salary cap and trade your draft picks for like four years and make ridiculous free agent signings, in video games, trades need to be fair, unless you cheat and modify the rosters before starting a season or dynasty.

I'm sure you'll win the championship, In NBA Live, you really dont have to worry about chemistry.

In real-life, I dont know how Kobe and Melo can co-exist. sure Iverson was able to co-exist with Melo but Kobe has a bigger ego. I'll also drop Smush Parker, not trade him, just drop him. I'll also try to look for a post defender and a veteran PG like Derek Fisher who can make his teamates stick together.

you should be doing good right? i mean you have kobe. my team is

C: Chris Wilcox

PF: Al Jefferson

SF: Carmelo Anthony

SG: Kevin Durant

PG: Kobe Bryant

Kobe dominates at point nobody can stop him try it out and move stackhouse in to start

It's ok like a 7 out of 10

mine would be-

C- Yao Ming

PF- Kevin Garnet

SF- T-Mac

SG-Rip Hamilton

PG-Steve Nash

Bench-

C-Shaq O'neal

PF-Rasheed Wallace

SF-Paul Pierce

SG-Jason Richardson

PG-Jason Kidd

Reserves-

Ray Allen

Tayshaun Prince

Baron Davis

Manu Ginobli

Lamar Oden

Source(s): me

GREAT HAVE 2 YOUNG SUPERSTARS AND VETERANS THAT MAKES A FINALS POTIENTIAL TEAM