Half time, Netherlands 2 Italy 0!?

Altough I'm a fan of Netherlands I underestimated them, So what are your toughts about this game, And whats your prediction? I'm going to predict that Netherlands will Score More Goals!

Update:

Sorry about that Imperator John S, But Netherlands Deserves to win this Match!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My thoughts are that Italy slightly underestimated Holland. WHile I've been a fan of Italy for a long time, you have to remember that Materazzi is going to rush at Van Nistelrooy with everything he's got. Just like he rushed Zidane.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

4-2 Italy beat Netherlands. Van nistelrooy has been too close to the line on offsides calls. If not 4-2 then 3-2 italy win. Italy will regain their momentum in the second half even more the defense will.

• 1 decade ago

It's 3-0 now, this is very upsetting.

Italy is such a great team...

I was predicting a score like 3-2, or 2-1, 1-1 with over-time.

Italy is have a bad day. >_>

Source(s): Watching it right now VERY UPSET
  • 1 decade ago

Gotta agree with you - Holland look the goods. Van Viselroy is playing well as well as I have seen him.

Not sure I would have underestimated them, just a fantastic skillfull team.

4 - 0 is possible, but no money on it!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

holland is surely kicking italys butt.

inevitably,the way they are playing on the field and with all these chances being created from them,it is very likely they will score even more goals during the 2nd half

• 1 decade ago

I hate to agree with you but after the first goal went in, the Italians have rolled over:((

I predict more goals for the Dutch:((

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

As much as I hate to say it - Italy is definitely loosing. Awesome first goal.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've always loved Hollands way of play. I knew this year they were built! Amazing Play They are dominating!

• hribar
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

2-0! YAY Netherlands! they have been outplaying the Italians all this common 0.5! shall we see what the 2d 0.5 brings. At this value, perhaps like a three-a million in choose of the Dutch. IDK regardless of the indisputable fact that...

• 1 decade ago

I reckon the scumbags will come back for a draw.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.