Racing heart and high blood pressure while sleeping?

I Am a 34 year old female, that started in Jan of this year with waking up in a sleep with racing heart, high blood pressure my heart rate has gotten up to 166 bpm and blood pressure on 180/100 went to er pulse became normal they sent me home said I had tacyacardia to see my family dr I did this was given a event... show more I Am a 34 year old female, that started in Jan of this year with waking up in a sleep with racing heart, high blood pressure my heart rate has gotten up to 166 bpm and blood pressure on 180/100 went to er pulse became normal they sent me home said I had tacyacardia to see my family dr I did this was given a event monitor which showed svt they sent me to a cardiologist he said I need to have and ablation done but when I went for this the dr. said my heart was not out of rhythm he said my blood pressure was not controlled I have been on the same med vasotec for 3 years and my blood pressure has been good, I also take celexa for anxiety but this dos not feel like anxiety I sweet, and short of breath and my heart pounds I can hear it in my head, I have no answers of what this could be any ideas?
3 answers 3