Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 1 decade ago

Something bad happened...?

My head just fell off while i was leaning over!!!!! can anyone tell me some good stuff to put it back on?? ive tried staples but they dont work!!!

Ty for all info so far!!! ill try it all!!!

i still need more tho!

Favorite Answer

Depends on your occupation.......

Carpenter's glue if you do wood working.

Nail gun if you are a contractor.

Elemer's glue if you are a teacher.

Electrician's tape if you are a little " wired".

If you are a crafter then use E6000.

Staples only work if you work in the office.

Needle and thread if your a seamstress.

Welding if you are a welder.

Plumber's putty if you have a crack.... lol

Package tape if you are a postal worker

chewing gum if you are a teenager. (younger than that, snot will do)

masking tape if you are a painter.

hair gel if you are a hairdresser.

bandaid if you are a nurse.

Cement if you are a mason.

Caulk (o.k. we won't go there)

Gorilla Glue if you are a little hairy... lol

Super Glue if you have super skills

and

Duct tape if you have no skills!

The Question "why do bad things happen to good people?" Is because by logic they should be rewarded. Hypothetically anyway ! SO bad things DON"T happen to bad people is a total misnomer, the grass looks greener at a distance, although it still has weeds & animal/bird poop. Bugs and crawling things diseases as well as fungi's/fungus. It only looks like fun... Guy ! From a distance. The real Question your asking, is do I give myself permission ! To be a GOOD human as best I can. Or join the Perception of wicked for the imagined reward. That is till your double crossed over money by your peers and and slowly butchered. Or luckily die in a hail of bullets quickly. Good people may at times die in collateral proximity. But generally have much better fulfilling & rewarding lives. Fact is there are more Good people than bad in the World, or we would all be dead ! SO ! Heads or tails ?

• Oak

Quick Random I'm really sure will need a couple band aids - maybe we could all chip in? No nevermind got a roll of duct tape we could start a chain from city to city here in the US and won't cost us the mint they are charging for fuel. Anyone got a couple horses we could save money and do a relay race thingy (nope I'm not gonna be the poop scooper running after the horses picking up stuff and putting in bags.

Happy Fathers Day Random...if you're not a father...heck with it...lol...nite!

HI! I'M Billy MAYES!

Are you tired of your head falling off every time you bend over? Well worry no more no more!

Straight from the foothills of some exotic lands in Kathmandu comes Super Duper Head glue!

Do not be fooled by imitations!!!

Only super duper head stay glue keeps you head on all day long in any situation!

-My head fell of every day at work, my boss said to me "Sometimes I just do not know where your head is" well he knows where it is now and I just got a promotion! -Deb from Florida

Can you afford to spend another day with a head that just won't stay on? If not call 1-555- head-stay, that's 1-555 head stay

Order right now and receive a free bottle of head stay just for the low cost of shipping and handling!!!

What Price would you pay for keeping your head on your neck 100 dollars 75 dollars not even close, if you call now you can get 2, I repeat 2 bottles of head stay for 19.99!!

Well first you need to drill some holes around the neck bottom of your head and on your neck. Then take some string and like sew it together.. after that take some hot glue or gorilla glue and glue around it this should insure that it stays on properly.

Do NOT move head for atleast 12 hours.

Good Luck! =)

Super Glue, Elmer's Glue, Caulk, Duct Tape, Gum, Molasses, and Honey. You'll smell good, :P, be sure to get Trident Citrus. Or, sew your head back on, whichever works!

GO TO THE DOCTOR....how many times do we have to tell you people to see a doctor when your head falls off?

If you just want a quick fix then you can use Velcro....immagine the fun you could have at parties just ripping your head off whenever you want and then stifcking it back on!

lol well this is very very serious. firstly u need 50 ccs of super glue,and 3 rolls of sticky tape and some paper.

take the super glue and glue the paper to ur neck. then roll the celatape round and round. this way u should get ur head bak in perfect shape. i wouldnt avvise eating too soon though

Lol!! Try using super glue. One time, The same thing happened 2 me and I used like 43079657364287568734619879015987398465364956934659643906596349569834690 bottles of gorrilla super glue. It works! XD

Source(s): gorrilla super glue lol

take a jar made from pasta noodles. Now once you have the jar put some lava in it, then put grind up unicorn horns, some platipus ****, and a pixie and it makes this freakin awsome glue. Thats what I used but feel free to try out your own ideas.