Help me out Plan B side effects?

i had sex a couple of times over the last weekend (it was two weeks after the first day of my last period), we used a condom and to my knowledge it did not break. However, i just felt weird and took plan B two days later to be safe (it was four days later if you count the first time we had sex and two days after ... show more i had sex a couple of times over the last weekend (it was two weeks after the first day of my last period), we used a condom and to my knowledge it did not break. However, i just felt weird and took plan B two days later to be safe (it was four days later if you count the first time we had sex and two days after last time we had sex). Now a week after taking plan B i just feel odd. My period is not suppose to start for about another week but my pelvic and lower abdomine area feels heavy like there is pressure this started about a day after i took plan B and my nipples are very tender but not the rest of my breast ( and there is no color change) this started about five days after taking Plan B. I don't feel sick but for awhile i had no desire to eat food now i am fine eating... I took a pregnancy test two days ago and it was negative but its way too early to actually trust that... i dont know what to do could i be pregnant or has anyone else had these side effects after plan B?
3 answers 3