Obama supporters only! How much of a chance does our candidate have?

I'm all for Brack Obama, but I am also a realist. Even though I support him 100%, I still think it will be a very hard battle against McCain, ecspecially since many Hilary supporters are saying they will vote for McCain to spite Obama. The Republicans will also be a lot tougher on him than the Democrats were, and will sling mud even harder. So answer this honestly...does Barack still have a good chance?

Favorite Answer

I think he will have a big chance which will eventually be made clear the real campaign has only just began watch what happens as the two debate their ideas. it will be Obama's charisma that will get him elected.

I support him 100% as well

I'd say about 55%.

Never underestimate your opponent. People can talk about how Obama came out of nowhere, but let's not forget how many times in the republican primary that McCain was thought left for dead...until people started voting.

Hillary supporters should come around after they've had a little time. The reasonably intelligent ones will realize that a vote to spite Obama will actually punish themselves if we get another Republican in the Oval office.

Some people that voted for Hillary were actually republicans doing Rush Limabugh's work so Obama won't get those votes. And some of the votes from places like West Virginia won't come around, but our party probably wouldn't win there anyway. It could be a landslide and it could be tight race.

Don't give up, support President Obama, He really is a once in a generation leader and America needs him.

Sometimes, but others are not stooping to that level. I have decided to avoid racist questions against Obama or anyone in general. After a while you begin laughing when you notice how ignorant some people really are. Or are they simply trolls... Its ok to support your candidate, but you don't have to insult people on Yahoo to prove your point.. One good thing has come out of all his hate/gutter politics, is that I can actually laugh when I read some of the racist questions about Obama... I skip the question and move on to the next...anti-racist question..

Keep in mind the educated; disenfranchised; gays, women; Afro-Americans, Native Americans; Solders of Iraq and Afghanistan; hope for our children future and education; the economy; Katrina and a lot more stand united to make sure McBush; doesn't have a third term.

there is a greater chance that all in the same day: i win the lotto multiple times, hordes of beautiful young women declare their love for me, i pick the top 3 horses at the belmont (in exact order), Miami Heat win the next NBA championship, Dolphins win the next Superbowl, China becomes democratic, starvation is eliminated and there is world peace while millions of pigs fly across the sky

Answer:

infinite : 1

EDIT: How is a lying scumbag what America needs? someone plz explain? My issue is his alleged "peaceful" intentions, there is no such thing as peace when you pick one side of the battle and vow to stand by them (for you less educated supporters im talking about his stance on the Israel-Palestine dispute, one of the most prevalent/important issues in the world today), his stance on the matter actually escalates the problem the exact opposite of peace...

What is even more horrific is that he is deceiving innocent, well-meaning American citizens that are voting for him believing his lies about changing the savage/brutal history of USA foreign relations, what a joke.. Obama for peace? pffft, pass the mustard please

Barrack Obama could get elected as anything is possible but

in reality I would have to say that even though the country has

been having a bad economy..and the war in Iraq goes on

people will not vote for a socialistic inexperienced Democrat

who just has too many negative issues...sorry..Bo is not a go

I don't think we need to worry about Hillary supporters not voting for barack, outside of the conservative folk who voted her just to vote against him. Feminists, at the end of the day, will vote for Barack over McCain as McCain is against abortion rights.

I think Barack being elected is inevitable, the way gas prices and the economy are heading.

slim to none... sadly

if Hillary ends up on the ticket i think it would help us out due to all of the publicity they got throughout the primaries. if barrack waits until mid summer to announce her as the vice, i think that would be the perfect amount of time. and it would create a media frenzy.

but even still, i say slim to none.

oh well...

Take a box of fudgesickles into hell and announce "free fudgesickles"! if after 24 hours you had any left than that would represent Obamas chances

• iceman

BHO will beat JMC by 2 - 1

Troll Hunter : Could stop posting your book of BS, its so annoying.