gina gershon and bill clinton, do you believe it?

bill has some made game.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

gina gershon is bangin. shes the hottest 40 some year old chick i have ever seen. shes stunning and who ever shes with is a lucky bastard

ok mrs october im sure your mrs usa........i know for a fact you have 10x more flaws than she has

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Well, Bill Clinton obviously has an open marriage contract with his wife which is his business. The only reason Monica was such big news is due to a lie and a very poor understanding of sex by Bill. Edwards does not, clearly, have an open marriage contract with his wife and is therefore guilty of actually cheating. His actions resulted in a baby. Clinton was just an idiot, Edwards is an adulterer. Marriage contracts are between the two parties that represent them. ...

• 1 decade ago

gina gershon is still hot! yeah i believe it. GO BILL!

• 1 decade ago

Gina stole Bill's intern away from him?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no, she is way too good looking for Bill Clinton's taste. He tends to like the homley looking women

• Cat
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

eww yeah, i'd always thought she was a whore right from the get-go. Her mouth is the size of Wyoming... im sure Bill LOVES that

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

With his past credential, that is a possibility.

• 1 decade ago

I'm not sure if it's true, but if it is, he deserves some serious props.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i'd believe ANYTHING about that slimeball. no morals, no pride, no shame. her, i don't know. him, definitely.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

link please or it didn't happen [whatever you're alluding to.]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.