Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

怎麼寫阿拜託一下了

故事

A young businessman has just started his own company. his rented a

beautiful office and decorated it with new furniture and expensive paintings.

The young businessman sat in his chair and looked around. He felt very proud of himseif and the new office. These paintings, that I picked out myself, show my good taste.

Atthis moment, hesaw a man come into the lobby. Oh, here comes a customer,the young man thought. He quickly greeted the man and said, Please make yourself comfortable. Iwill be right with you.

The young businessman wanted to impress the visitor. He picked up his telephone and started to pretend to be busy. He threw huge figures around and made giant promises. He spoke loudly for the visitor to hear him.The man in the lobby thought,Husinessmen are always too proud of themselves.

He could see the amazement on the visitors face. He must be impressed by me very much, the young businessman thought.

Finally he hung up the phone and asked the visitor, Sir can I help you? Yeah, the visitor replied. Im here to install your phone lines.

現在我有題目我不會寫ㄋㄟ幫我一下

1.How did the businessman feel about his new office .

2.what did the businessman think his furniture and paintings could do for him.

3.how did the businessman impress the visitor ?

4.what did the businessman ask the visitor ?

5.why did the vistor come to the businessmans office?

請標出1至5的號碼(按照故事ㄉ順序排列 )直接填答案

a young businessman has just started his own company.

the businessman saw a man coming into the lobby.

he decorated his office with new furniture and expensive paintings.

thevisitor was actually from the phone company. he came to install the phone lines.

the businessman pretended to be working on a big business deal on the phone.

回答問題都寫英文喔

謝謝各位大大的合作

1 Answer

Rating
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1. How did the businessman feel about his new office?

Answer:He felt very proud of his new office.

2. What did the businessman think his furniture and paintings could do for him?

Answer:He decorated his new office with new furniture. These paintings, which he picked out himself, show his good taste. So he thought every visitor could make an impressive on them.

3. How did the businessman impress the visitor?

Answer:He picked up his telephone and started to pretend to be busy. He threw huge figures around and made giant promises. He spoke loudly for the visitor to hear him. So he could impress the visitor.

4. What did the businessman ask the visitor?

Answer:After he hung up the phone and asked the visitor, Sir can I help you?

5. Why did the visitor come to the businessman’s office?

Answer:The visitor came to the his office to install the phone lines.

2008-06-09 22:45:03 補充:

版主,你最後的五句英文並不是問句,所以不知你要問什麼,講清楚一點吧。

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.