Ariel asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

文章「夢想家園」中文翻譯英文。

我的夢想家園(Ideal home)

我夢想中的家園是一棟寬敞的別墅。說他是城堡也不為過,但他的設計比較具現代感。

從氣派的鐵門進入我家後,可以看到花園和噴水池,花園開滿各式各樣的花。屋子如同巴洛克式的建築一樣,一樓有挑高落地窗,二、三樓的窗子上有彩繒玻璃。屋子裡有兩個客廳,四套衛浴三個書房,一個琴房,裡面有一台白色三角鋼琴,一個更衣室,裡面有上百套衣服跟鞋子,一間貓屋,是一個由木頭設計的房間,連接著貓跳台、上面有貓抓板、吊床等,二個遊戲間,其中一間裡面有電動、wii、電腦,另一間放著玩偶、塑膠溜滑梯、塑膠鞦韆。浴室乾溼分明,設計前衛。另外還有十間房間,包括臥房、客房、兒童房、和室等等。

後院有一個網球場,和一個半透明游泳池,一樓的客廳有一面牆是強化玻璃,所以可以觀看人們游泳,很特別吧!

空間寬敞、光線充足、設計別緻富創意、安靜不受打擾,這就是我夢想中的房子。

1 Answer

Rating
  • 憬然
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My ideal home

My ieal home is a spacious villa. It is not exagerating to call it a castle, but its design is much more modernized.

After entering the imposing gate, you can see a fountain and a garden,which is suffused with varied colorful flowers. The house is like a baroque building,havinga big lifted French window on the ground floor and on the second and third floors are many colored glasses on the windows. In the room are two living rooms, four bathrooms , three studies,and a piano studio, with a white grant piano in it. The house would also have a dressing room with hundreds of clothes and shoes in it,and a wooden cat hut with a jumping board and a suspending bed. There should be two game rooms. One of them has a vedio game machine,wii,and a computer. The other has dolls, a plastic slider, a plastic swing. The bathroom should be seperated into two parts,the wet and the dry,with a cutting-edge design. In addition to these ,there should be ten rooms in the house,including bedrooms,guest rooms,children rooms, and Japenese-style rooms.

In the back yard,there is a tennis court and a half- transparent swimming pool,which can be seen through the first floor's fortified glass. People can watch others swimming in the pool. Tt is very unique,isn't it?

In short,my ideal house must be spacious,bright,creative , well-designed,peaceful and serene. Isn't it fantastic?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.