poop
poop asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

My financial advisor told me to invest in Kool-Aid--good idea?

He says both McCain and Obama are liberals and full of crap.

(By the way, my financial advisor is Rush Limbaugh)

Best Answer

I do anything Rush says.

that is some of the worst financial advice I have ever heard. UNless its a sure thing, which i doubt cause there is no such thing as a sure thing. If your rate on the home equity is say 8% then you need at least an 8% return on you invest just to break even, IF you get like a 12% return then your only making 4% return which is about the same as investing in a long term cd, question is it the return on investment worth the risk, in most cases if your paying interest and having to get a loan to invest its not worth it because the interest cost is too high and thus your rate of return has to be too high to cover the cost. The risk reward is just not worth it. I dont know of any investment that is gauranteed to return that high of a return. I guess if you really like the stock or investment and think it can beat the interest cost and its risk reward is worth it then go ahead and do it. But dont do it just cause your dumb financial advisor told you to do it, thats just bad advice and you may want to report him to the SEC, cause advisors should not be advising like that.

If your financial advisor is Rush Limburger than you better hope we get universal health care, STAT! You are obviously going to need hundreds of hours of de-programing before you are fit to rejoin society again.

• ArRo

Don't you ever tire of this Kool-aid stuff? It has been overused and was silly to begin with. The Jim Jones murder/suicide episode, from which it originated, was a really sad occurrence. I can still see those poor dead kids lying next to their brain-washed, misguided mothers. I fail to see the humor!!!

No. What you should do is take some time off and get to know the real America. If you are a lifetime member of urban sprawl, you probably have no perspective anymore.

Great! Another idiot who doesn't know the concept of researching your own investments by simply looking at fund prices and company info.

i think you ought to put all your cash into Oxycotin, Lilly, Prozac, Valium, Vicadin, and Thorazine~!!!

that way you will be helping Rush get through the day, plus make a few bucks~!!!

Source(s): me! Scott Trades~!!!
  • Bestie

Are you referring to the Obama Kool-Aid? Join the club; millions are drinking it.

Don't do it. Obama supporters drove the price through the roof and it's trading at 97 times earnings. Go with dividends, Obama will not be elected so he can't raise the taxes on them.

Is your financial adviser still on pills?

nothing better than a refreshing beverage on hot summer day. i say buy.