Apex` asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

How can I stop my skateboard's trucks from squeaking?

My skateboards trucks always squeak when I lean to turn. I know it isn't the BUSHINGS, but the PIVOT BUSHING. I just don't know how I would manage to get the pivot bushing to stop squeaking.

PS: I have just started skateboarding again, (after a 4 years break), and would like to have this stopped.

Best Answer

Hello!

I have an alternative solution for your question about your skateboard's trucks.

I am currently an intern at Jig-A-Loo and they have a lubricant (with like name) that would work really well at removing any squeaking on your skateboard. This product is really different than WD40 because it's silicone-based so it's non greasy, it does not stain or leave unpleasant odor. Furthermore, it doesn't attract any dirt so I believe it's the ideal tool for any moving part!

I hope it helps fix your problem! ;)

(If you want to know where to find Jig-A-Loo you can visit http://www.jigaloo.com/ca/e_store_locator.php)

Get More Trucks And See If That Works

Or Just Get A New Deck Or Complete...

[Or WD40]

Buy new pivot bushings? I see them being sold at skate shops.

put WD40 and if tht doesnt work just tighten them tight..

sqrew them in tight! that will help

-Greg

try WD40?

could work