Ron
Lv 6
Ron asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

Pluto conjunct ascendant in libra rising??

I made a major mistake about the degree of my rising sign,because as it turns out my birth time was 1:30 P.M instead of 2:30 P.M ,and this gives me a higher degree of libra ascendant at about 18 degrees,and what my real question is that i have pluto about 2 degrees away from my ascendant,and since my birth time was way off..lol (i can't believe this) what does having pluto in libra rising add to the personality?

All this time i thought my birthtime was 2:30 P.M and i just found my birth certificate and it said 1:30 P.M so i went to astro.com to calculate my chat and it gave me libra at 18 degrees so i made a mistake.

Would that make me more like a "scorpio" since pluto rules scorpio? I'm so confused about this now.

Astrologers please help me with this!

Update:

Can anyone help me out with this please and tell me what it means?

Update 2:

omg left-t that is soo true about me.I also have my natal sun square to pluto.

Update 3:

omg left-t that is soo true about me.I also have my natal sun square pluto.

Would this planet give me more intensity to my personality,and would i act like a scorpio too as well as a libra rising?

Update 4:

I think this is why i am defensive and quick to anger a lot of times.

Update 5:

Ok since i finally got this straightened out for good is it true that when pluto is rising it usually adds an intensity to your physical appearance?

Because i have like piercing type eyes and dark hair so is that true?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago

Hmm I've been trying to figure out my real rising sign traits cuz i have a conjunction with saturn at 15° libra and then pluto is slightly above my ascendant both at 24° libra then it also conjucts to jupiter at 0° scorpio i seen that jupiter is rated my strongest planet and the only one that's after my ascendant in the first house so I was thinking jupiter in scorpio would kind of be like my ascendant

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hi RonE. Sorry to bust in on your Q, but just wanted to let you know not to feel bad. The same thing happened to me. I thought I was born at such and such a time, but then I called the hospital where I was born, and found out different. It can happen man.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.